2022 EVENT DATE: MAY 7, 2022
Our Race is On For a Real Live Race Day
SATURDAY – May 7, 2022 ‘
Low tide for 6:30am start
Year of the Hammerhead Shark!
May 7th 2022
May 7, 2022 | START 6:30AM,
SUNRISE 7AM, LOW TIDE 7:22AM
Shepard Park in Cocoa Beach
200 East Cocoa Beach Causeway
Click HERE for 2020 results
Featured in “The Runner’s Bucket List”!
- Tech shirts to all pre-registered runnersEmbroidered logo running cap to first 1,700 entrants at packet pick-up
- Low-tide, out and back course on hard packed sand
- Open to all runners. No qualifying!
- Walkers welcome in the 10K
- Shoes are optional! Enter the Barefoot division!*
- Post-race awards party on the beach with live music, champagne, mimosas and more!
- Medals to all 10K and10 Miler Finishers
There is a 3 hours course time limit.
Don’t forget! We also have a barefoot division for both distances. This year, our race happens to drop on International Barefoot Running Day! Celebrate by registering to run barefoot 🙂
Presented by the City of Cocoa Beach