Our Race is On For a Real Live Race Day
May 1, 2021.
Low tide for 6:30am start
Year of the sea turtle!
May 1st 2021 – Start of Florida’s sea turtle nesting season!
REGISTRATION FOR 2021 EVENT
YEAR OF THE SEA TURTLE!
May 1, 2021 | START 6:30AM,
SUNRISE 7AM, LOW TIDE 7:22AM
Shepard Park in Cocoa Beach
200 East Cocoa Beach Causeway
Featured in “The Runner’s Bucket List”!
- Tech shirts to all pre-registered runnersEmbroidered logo running cap to first 1,700 entrants at packet pick-up
- Low-tide, out and back course on hard packed sand
- Open to all runners. No qualifying!
- Walkers welcome in the 10K
- Shoes are optional! Enter the Barefoot division!*
- Post-race awards party on the beach with live music, light brunch, champagne, mimosas and more!
- Medals to all 10K and half marathon finishers
Our Glitzy Pink Flamingo medals for both our 10k and 1/2 Marathon finishers — Sunday, November 22 in Cocoa Beach.
There is a 3 hours course time limit.
Don’t forget! We also have a barefoot division for both distances. This year, our race happens to drop on International Barefoot Running Day! Celebrate by registering to run barefoot 🙂
Presented by the City of Cocoa Beach