RACE DAY MARCH 29, 2020!
REGISTRATION FOR 2020 EVENT
MARCH 29, 2020 | SUNRISE START – 6:37 A.M for 1/2 Marathon & 6:47 A.M for 10K
Shepard Park in Cocoa Beach
200 East Cocoa Beach Causeway
Featured in “The Runner’s Bucket List”!
- Tech shirts to all pre-registered runnersEmbroidered logo running cap to first 1,700 entrants at packet pick-up
- Low-tide, out and back course on hard packed sand
- Open to all runners. No qualifying!
- Walkers welcome in the 10K
- Shoes are optional! Enter the Barefoot division!*
- Post-race awards party on the beach with live music, light brunch, champagne, mimosas and more!
- Medals to all 10K and half marathon finishers
Our Glitzy Pink Flamingo medals for both our 10k and 1/2 Marathon finishers — Sunday, March 29 in Cocoa Beach.
There is a 3 hours course time limit.
Don’t forget! We also have a barefoot division for both distances. This year, our race happens to drop on International Barefoot Running Day! Celebrate by registering to run barefoot 🙂
Presented by the City of Cocoa Beach