Covid-19 & Event Management
Our race management team is closely following the Covid-19 situation and in regular contact with local health officials.
Our races and overall events will follow the recommended guidelines of the State of Florida and also of USA Triathlon and USA Track & Field.
Typical race amenities such as aid and water stations and portalets will remain, with an increased emphasis on sanitization.
We at Smooth Running will continue to strive for a premium event experience for all our athletes, with hygiene and safety being paramount
POSTPONED RACE DUE TO COVID-19, NEW DATE: NOVEMBER 22, 2020. Low tide for 7am start
More information on race changes will be released by March 14, 2020 via e-mail to all registered runners
REGISTRATION FOR 2020 EVENT
November 22, 2020 | SUNRISE START
Shepard Park in Cocoa Beach
200 East Cocoa Beach Causeway
Featured in “The Runner’s Bucket List”!
- Tech shirts to all pre-registered runnersEmbroidered logo running cap to first 1,700 entrants at packet pick-up
- Low-tide, out and back course on hard packed sand
- Open to all runners. No qualifying!
- Walkers welcome in the 10K
- Shoes are optional! Enter the Barefoot division!*
- Post-race awards party on the beach with live music, light brunch, champagne, mimosas and more!
- Medals to all 10K and half marathon finishers
Our Glitzy Pink Flamingo medals for both our 10k and 1/2 Marathon finishers — Sunday, November 22 in Cocoa Beach.
There is a 3 hours course time limit.
Don’t forget! We also have a barefoot division for both distances. This year, our race happens to drop on International Barefoot Running Day! Celebrate by registering to run barefoot 🙂
Presented by the City of Cocoa Beach