REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
May 1, 2016 | SUNRISE START – 6:41 A.M.
Shepard Park in Cocoa Beach
200 East Cocoa Beach Causeway
Featured in “The Runner’s Bucket List”!
- Tech shirts to all pre-registered runnersEmbroidered logo running cap to first 1,200 entrants at packet pick-up
- Low-tide, out and back course on hard packed sand
- Open to all runners. No qualifying!
- Walkers welcome in the 10K
- Shoes are optional! Enter the Barefoot division!*
- Post-race awards party on the beach with live SMOOTH JAZZ music, light brunch, champagne, mimosas and more!
- Big MERMAID Bottle Opener Medals to all 10K and half marathon finishers
There is a 3 hours course time limit.
Presented by the City of Cocoa Beach
USA Beach Running Championships 2016 Results…
Check out this great wrap up of the 2013 USA Beach Running Championships from Florida Today: