Mother’s Day 2015…
Enjoy it with mom, mimosas, and live calypso music on the beach!
USA Beach Running Championships
Sunday, May 10th, 2015
6:30am – Half Marathon; 6:45am – 10K
Presented by the City of Cocoa Beach
At the end of SR 520 in Cocoa Beach, FL
- Medals to all 10K and half marathon finishers
- Tech shirts and embroidered running hats to all pre-registered runners
- Low-tide, out and back course on hard packed sand
- Open to all runners. No qualifying!
- Walkers welcome in the 10K
- Shoes are optional! Enter the Barefoot division!*
- Post-race awards party on the beach with live calypso music, light brunch and more!
There is a 3 hours course time limit.
Check out this great wrap up of the 2013 USA Beach Running Championships from Florida Today: