THE RACE IS NOW SOLD OUT! THANK YOU RUNNERS!
Runners, click HERE for the pre-race packet
TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Due to the increase of wildfires in the area, certain roads may be closed due to heavy smoke. Re-routes may occur so please plan accordingly. Check BREVARDEOC on race morning for traffic updates. Race start CANNOT be delayed.
April 30, 2017 | PRE-DAWN START – 6:40 A.M for 1/2 Marathon & 6:45 A.M for 10K
Shepard Park in Cocoa Beach
200 East Cocoa Beach Causeway
Featured in “The Runner’s Bucket List”!
- Tech shirts to all pre-registered runnersEmbroidered logo running cap to first 1,700 entrants at packet pick-up
- Low-tide, out and back course on hard packed sand
- Open to all runners. No qualifying!
- Walkers welcome in the 10K
- Shoes are optional! Enter the Barefoot division!*
- Post-race awards party on the beach with live music, light brunch, champagne, mimosas and more!
- Medals to all 10K and half marathon finishers
There is a 3 hours course time limit.
Presented by the City of Cocoa Beach
USA Beach Running Championships 2016 Results
Missed the 2016 Mermaid Medal? Virtual run for the 2016 bib and medal is available!