- There will be 2 Water & Gatorade Stations for 10k runners at Mile 1, Mile 3.1 and mile 5.
- There will be 4 Water & Gatorade Stations for 1/2 Marathon runners at Mile 1, Mile 3.1, Mile 5, Mile 6.55.
- The stop at Mile 5 will also have cut bananas. The stop at Mile 6.55 will also have Clif Shots in various flavors such as Razz, Citrus, Chocolate Cherry and Double Espresso.
- Restrooms are at Shepard Park. Look for signs on the course.
- Low tide is at 9:28 am, so we will have good running conditions all morning.
- Miles 1 through 5 of the out course are generally very flat, wide and hard-packed so all 10k runners will have very good running conditions.
- The beach begins to slope a bit and is not as wide from mile 5 to the turnaround point at mile 6.55 so 1/2 marathoners take note that conditions will be a little more challenging from mile 5 to about mile 8. The sand is still hard-packed, but the beach is narrower than other parts of the course.